Since JP Architects, Ltd. is a full-service architecture firm, we are committed to providing information to each audience we serve. The Learning Corner is where you can take a deeper dive into our architectural design process and learn how we help our clients.
We have created separate pages to organize our content and case studies. Here’s an overview of each to help you choose which you’re here for:
- Residential Matters — Architectural design for the homeowner. New construction, additions, kitchen design, permitting, zoning regulations, timelines, 3D renderings, case studies and more.
- Contractors Corner — Architectural design for the residential developer and builder. Capacity to handle workload, construction documents, architectural design, elevation changes, permitting, code and zoning, case studies & more.
- Business Owner – Architectural design for the small business owner. Build-outs and renovations, dealing with the village, finding the right general contractor, staying on timeline, case studies and more.
- Commercial Developments – Architectural design for the commercial developer and workplace new construction. Case studies, site-planning, 3D rendering, programming, city approval, design-build, bidding the project, consultants, and more.
- Public Planning – Architectural design for Governmental, City & State organizations.
- Restaurant Solutions – Architectural design for national brand roll-out, prototype design and development and single location new construction, renovation, addition or build-out
- Our Culture – Learn about the JP Architects, Ltd. team, our values and beliefs and more.
- Breaking News – Press releases, news coverage
Click your desired location below and get ready to dive in the architecture process with JP Architects, Ltd. team!